1. Who batted .388 in 1977?
2. Only two players have ever received over, 2,000 bases on balls. Babe Ruth was one. Who was the other?
3. The movie “Fear Strikes Out” was about which Boston Red Sox ouitfielder?
4. Who was the coach of City College of New York when they won both the NCAA and NIT championships in one year? a. Claire Bee b. Joe Lapchick c. Nat Holman
5. Where did Walt “Clyde” Frazier play his college basketball?
6. Who held the world heavyweight title the longest?
7. What was the first name of the son of Joe Frazier? He also fought at the heavyweight level.
8. At the age of 23, this Gary won riding titles at Hollywood and Santa Anita.
9. How many times was Billy Martin fired by George Steinbrenner?
10. Which NBA great later became mayor of Detroit?
answers – 1. Rod Carew 2. Ted Williams 3. Jimmy Piersall 4. c 5. Southern Illinois 6. Joe Louis 7. Marvis 8. Gary Stevens 9. 4 10. Dave Bing