1. Who was the midget who was used as a pinch-hitter for the St. Louis Browns as a promo gimmick?
2. Who was the maverick owner of the Kansas City Athletics who used a mechanical rabbit named Harvey to bring baseballs to the home plate umpire?
3. This broadcaster broadcasted the Mets-Astros game in 1965 from a gondola high above second base.
4. This Willie played centerfield for the Los Angeles Dodgers in the 1966 World Series.
5. These two brothers belted homeruns in the same game while playing for the Boston Red Sox.
6. Willie Mays’ great over-the-shoulder catch in centerfield during the 1954 World Series was off the bat of what hitter?
7. Who was the Sandy who made the great catch in right field off the bat of Yogi Berra in the ’55 World Series?
8. Who hit the winning homerun in the ninth inning of game 7 of the 1960 World Series for the Pirates to beat the Yankees?
9. Who was the homerun-hitting catcher for the Red Sox in 1975?
10. This New York Yankee hit two grandslam homeruns in one game in 1936. He also had another HR and a triple .
answers – 1. Eddie Gaedel 2. Charlie Finley 3. Lindsay Nelson 4. Willie Davis 5. Billy & Tony Conigliaro 6. Vic Wertz 7. Sandy Amoros 8. Bill Mazeroski 9. Carlton Fisk 10. Tony Lazzeri