1. Which quarterback was the MVP of the first Super Bowl in 1967?
2. Who was the 1999 Super Bowl MVP? a. Terrell Davis b. John Elway c. Desmond Howard d. Emmitt Smith
3. Who was the NFL MVP in 1994? a. Steve Young b. Brett Favre c. Emmitt Smith d. Thurman Thomas
4. Who won the Heisman in 1998? He played for Texas.
5. Which cup is given to the NHL champions.
6. Who was the NBA Coach of the Year in 1998? a. Pat Riley b. Lenny Wilkins c. Phil Jackson d. Larry Bird
7. Who was the NBA Rookie of the Year in 1999?
8. Who was the NBA MVP in 1984, 1985 and 1986?
9. Which award is given to the outstanding college basketball player in the land?
10. Who was the National League MVP in 1998? He hit some tape-measured homeruns.
Answers – 1. Bart Starr 2. b 3. a 4. Ricky Williams 5. Stanley Cup 6. d 7. Vince Carter 8. Larry Bird 9. John R. Wooden 10. Sammy Sosa