1. Which welterweight did Fritzie Zivic beat to end his 20-bout win streak?
2. What was the last name of the Cleveland third baseman who made two defensive gems to end Joe DiMaggio’s 56-game hitting streak?
3. Who was the big center who led DePaul over Bowling Green for the NIT title in 1945?
4. What year did Rocky Marciano retire?
5. What year did Casey Stengel win his first World Series with the Yankees? a. 1947 b. 1948 c. 1949
6. Who did the Yankees beat in 1953 to win the World Series?
7. Who ended Oklahoma’s 47-game football winning streak?
8. Who broke the 4-minute mile in 1962?
9. Cassius Clay beat Sonny Liston for the heavyweight crown in what year?
10. Which golfer set the Masters record in 1965?
answers – 1. Henry Armstrong 2. Keltner 3. George Mikan 4. 1956 5. c 6. Brooklyn Dodgers 7. Notre Dame 8. Jim Beatty 9. 1964 10. Jack Nicklaus