1. Great UConn women’s basketball coach.
2. Alzheimer’s curtailed her career at Tennessee.
3. Ohio State football coach who had Archie Griffin.
4. He led the Oklahoma football team to 47-straight wins.
5. They called him Lefty at Maryland.
6. He coached North Carolina State to a national title.
7. He coached UTEP over Kentucky in the 1966 NCAA final.
8. Legendary Texas football coach who pioneered the wishbone offense.
9. He coached Ewing at Georgetown.
10. They called this St. John’s coach the little leprechaun.
answers – 1. Geno Auriemma 2. Pat Summitt 3. Woody Hayes 4. Bud Wilkinson 5. Lefty Driesell 6. Jim Valvano 7. Don Haskins 8. Darrell Royal 9. John Thompson 10. Lou Carnesecca