Can you come up with the last names of the following golfers? Answers below
1. They called me Doctor Cary.
2. I’m the Julius who played in the early 1950s.
3. I’m the Johnny who won the British open in 1976.
4. I’m the Nick (not Faldo) who was the PGA’s leading money winner in 1993 and 1994.
5. I might be the only Vijay who ever played on the PGA tour.
6. I’m the Tom who was the leading PGA money winner from 1977 to 1980.
7. I’m the Billy who had the hot putter in the 1960s. Don’t get me mixed up with the ghost.
8. My first name is Mickey, and I was the LPGA’s leading money winner from 1961-1964.
9. I’m the Dottie who went from playing to announcing.
10. I’m the Greg they call the “White Shark”.
answers – 1. Cary Middlecoff 2. Julius Boros 3. Johnny Miller 4. Nick Price 5. Vijay Singh 6. Tom Watson 7. Billy Casper 8. Mickey Wright 9. Dottie Pepper Mochrie 10. Greg Norman