1. What does a yellow flag mean in auto racing?
2. Where do ice hockey goal judges sit?
3. In bowling, what is a woolworth?
4. How many fouls does it take to foul out in pro basketball?
5. How many fouls does it take to foul out in college basketball?
6. In what sport are a foil and epee?
7. In football, what is a conversion?
8. In ice hockey, which is illegal, a kick shot or a kick save?
9. What is a nickel defense in football?
10. What is the most a bowling ball can weigh?
answers – 1. caution 2. Directly behind each goal 3. A 5 and 10 pin split 4. Six 5. Five 6. Fencing 7. The extra point after a touchdown 8. Kick shot 9. A defense using five defensive backs 10. 16 pounds