1. Pat Bradley competed in what sport?
2. Roosevelt Grier played for which NFL team?
3. Billy Haughton competed in which sport?
4. Who was the 1999 Super Bowl MVP? He played his home games at Mile High.
5. Who was the University of Texas star who won the Heisman in 1998?
6. Which cup is given to the NHL champions?
7. Who was the NBA MVP in 1984, 1985, and 1986?
8. Which award is given to the outstanding college basketball player in the land?
9. Who was nicknamed “The Pearl?”
10. Who was the Utah Jazz guard who racked up a lot of assists dishing it off to Karl Malone among others?
answers – 1. Golf 2. N.Y. Giants 3. Harness Racing 4. John Elway 5. Ricky Williams 6.Stanley 7. Larry Bird 8. John Wooden Award 9. Earl Monroe 10. John Stockton