1. Which pro team did Sammy Baugh play for for 16 years?
2. Who was the scrambling quarterback who played for Georgia and then the Minnesota Vikings and New York Giants? He retired in 1978.
3. Who was the ageless scoring machine named George, who played 27 years in the NFL and scored an incredible 2,002 points?
4. Who was the opposing quarterback the day Doug Flutie threw his game-winning Hail Mary Pass against Miami?
5. Who was the great Cleveland Browns field goal kicker from 1946-1967? They called him “Mr. Golden Toe.”
6. He was mean, and he was the heart and soul of the Steelers’ defensive teams in the early 70s. He won the George Halas Trophy in 1972 and 1974.
7. Who coached the Syracuse Orangemen football team when they finished 11-0 in 1959 and were named national champions?
8. Which Midshipman won the Heisman in 1963?
9. Who broke Oklahoma’s 47-game win streak in 1957?
10. Which University is nicknamed the Bayou Bengals?
answers – 1. Washington Redskins 2. Francis Tarkenton 3. George Blanda 4. Bernie Kosar 5. Lou Groza 6. Joe Green 7. Ben Schwartzwalder 8. Roger Staubach 9. Notre Dame 10. LSU