1. This 1951 National League Rookie of the Year could make the basket catch.
2. Celtic star who played his college ball at Ohio State. He scored 26,395 points for the Celts.
3. Heisman Trophy winner in ’56, he played pro ball for Lombardi.
4. All-American football player at Minnesota, he also was a pro wrestler.
5. He lost to Bjorn Borg at Wimbledon in 1980. The match lasted 4 hours and 53 minutes.
6. Boston Bruin who was the NHL Rookie of the Year in 1967. He was a three-time NHL MVP.
7. who was the first black baseball manager?
8. Detroit Piston who was the first NBA player to score 20,000 career points in 1964.
answers – 1. Willie Mays 2. John Havlicek 3. Paul Hornung 4. Bronco Nagurski 5. John McEnroe 6. Bobby Orr 7. Frank Roninson 8. Bob Pettit