1. She won the Australian and French Opens at the age of 14.
2. His initials are BC, and he was named PGA Player of the Year three times.
3. His initials are AC, and he rode three Kentucky Derby winners.
4. Boston Celtic guard who won six NBA titles.
5. First woman to swim the English Channel.
6. Dolphin quarterback who led them to the 17-0 season.
7. Female soccer player who led the U.S. in the Olympic Games in 1996 and 2004.
8. Norwegian World Champion figure skater in the 1930s. Her initials are SH.
9. He pitched a perfect game in 1968, and his first name is what they call a bullhead over 12 inches long.
10. Pittsburgh Pirates slugger. He led the National League in HRs seven years straight. (1946-1952).
answers – 1. Jennifer Capriati 2. Billy Casper 3. Angel Cordero 4. Bob Cousy 5. Gertrude Ederle 6. Bob Griese 7. Mia Hamm 8. Sonja Henie 9. “Catfish” Hunter 10. Ralph Kiner