1. This punishing linebacker, who played collegiately for Illinois, was named NFL Defensive Player of the Year twice when he played for the Chicago Bears.
2. The tennis Grand Slam winner in 1938. His initials are D.B.
3. The Los Angeles Lakers forward of the late 60s and early 70s, who was a 10-time NBA all-star.
4. San Antonio Spur center who was a three-time NBA finals MVP (1999, 2003, 2005).
5. He rushed for an NFL record 2,105 yards in 1984.
6. Manager who won three NL pennants. Brooklyn in 1941, and Giants in 1951 & 1954. Won the World Series in 1954. Continue reading The Chicago Bears Linebacker to the Top-10 Tennis Player
1. What trophy dies the BCS Championship Game winner receive? it is designed with a crystal football.
2. What quarterback led Notre Dame to the national championship in 1977?
3. Which college team won the first championship picked by the Associated Press sportswriter’s poll?
4. How many co-national champions were there from 1936 to 2003? Continue reading National Champions
1. He coached Otto in Cleveland.
2. Punishing fullback for Miami. He went to Syracuse.
3. First he rushed big for Pittsburgh, then for the Cowboys.
4. They called him Pappa Bear.
5. They called him “Crazylegs”.
6. He played at Notre Dame, then for Lombardi in Green Bay. Continue reading Pro Football Hall of Fame