1. This Jim set an indoor mile record of 3:51.1 in 1967.
2. This Tarzan of the Apes won 20 American Swimming Championships from 1921 to 1928.
3. She won a gold medal in all-around gymnastics in the 1984 Olympics and scored a perfect 10 on the vault.
4. This great all-around athlete was voted the greatest female athlete of the half-century in 1950.
5. This happy-go-lucky Mex was the PGA Rookie of the Year in ’67.
6. This great quarterback’s favorite targets were Lenny Moore and Raymond Berry.
7. He won the Heisman Trophy in 1974 and 1975.
8. This fighter beat Jake LaMotta for the middleweight crown in 1951, then lost it to Randy Turpin.
9. This one-man wrecking crew who played for an Ivy League school, was a three-time All-American and College Player of the Year in the mid-1960’s.
10. This college football great wore number 44, and he died of leukemia in 1963 at the age of 23.
answers – 1. Jim Ryun 2. Johnny Weissmuller 3 .Mary Lou Retton 4. Babe Didrikson 5. Lee Trevino 6. Johnny Unitas 7. Archie Griffin 8. Sugar Ray Robinson 9. Bill Bradley 10. Ernie Davis