What are their last names? Answers below
1. Who was the Bill who won the Boston Marathon in the fastest-ever time in 1975? He won the New York Marathon 4-straight times.
2. Who was the runner named Wilma who won 3 gold medals at the 1960 Olympic Games?
3. Who was the Johnny who played Tarzan? He dominated swimming in the 1920s.
4. Who was the Mark who won seven gold medals in swimming at the 1972 Olympic Games?
5. Who was the jockey they called Willie who won the Kentucky Derby 4 times?
6. This Richard won the Daytona 500 seven-straight times.
7. This A.J. won the Indy 500 three times in the 1960s.
8. This Johnny threw bombs on target to the elusive Raymond Berry and speedy Lenny Moore.
9. This “Dollar Bill” played basketball for the Tigers. He was named the Sporting News Player of the Year in 1964 and 1965.
10. This Walter was the father of American football. He also was named the Yale football coach in 1888.
answers – 1. Rodgers 2. Rudolph 3. Weissmuller 4. Spitz 5. Shoemaker 6. Petty 7. Foyt 8. Unitas 9. Bradley 10. Camp