1. This punishing linebacker, who played collegiately for Illinois, was named NFL Defensive Player of the Year twice when he played for the Chicago Bears.
2. The tennis Grand Slam winner in 1938. His initials are D.B.
3. The Los Angeles Lakers forward of the late 60s and early 70s, who was a 10-time NBA all-star.
4. San Antonio Spur center who was a three-time NBA finals MVP (1999, 2003, 2005).
5. He rushed for an NFL record 2,105 yards in 1984.
6. Manager who won three NL pennants. Brooklyn in 1941, and Giants in 1951 & 1954. Won the World Series in 1954.
7. The first woman to swim the English Channel.
8. Cleveland Browns coach and owner.
9. He won three-straight NBA championships with the Los Angeles Lakers (2000-2002). He was not their center.
10. She won the French and Australian Opens at the age of 14 in 1990, and was the youngest top-ten player.
answers – 1. Dick Butkus 2. Don Budge 3. Elgin Baylor 4. Tim Duncan 5. Eric Dickerson 6. Leo Durocher 7. Gertrude Ederle 8. Paul Brown 9. Kobe Bryant 10. Jennifer Capriati