1. This speedster with the great hands caught 40 or more passes ten consecutive seasons (1967-76).
2. This Buckeye won the Heisman two years in a row.
3. This rookie holds the record for most touchdown passes in one game. He caught five in 2009.
4. He, along with Jason Smith, are the only two Baylor players to be picked among the top ten in the NFL draft in the last 25 years.
5. Keith Jackson was the first Monday Night Football play-by-play man, and he did it for just one year. Who succeeded him in 1971?
answers – 1. Fred Biletnikoff 2. Archie Griffin 3. Matt Stafford 4. Robert Griffin III 5. Frank Gifford