1. This player holds the Super Bowl record for the Longest Play.
2. This former tackle of the Oakland Raiders, who was a Pro Bowler, decided not to vote in 1996. He said, “I was going to write myself in, but I was afraid I’d get shot.”
3. This player was the only one in NFL history to run back three kickoffs for touchdowns in two different seasons.
4. He won the Heisman in 2005, then had it taken away.
5. In 1968, he led the NFL in receiving, and the next year , he became the first Pittsburgh Steeler with back-to-back 1,000-yard seasons.
answers – 1. James Harrison (He returned an intercepted pass 100 yards for a TD in Super Bowl XLIII) 2. Lincoln Kennedy 3. Leon Washington 4. Reggie Bush 5. Roy Jefferson